The new version is now available in the asset store.
- Updated to WebRTC 110
- From now on, example apps will be saved in Unity 2020. The C# API will continue to work in Unity 2019.
- Android: min API level should be set to 21 now
- Logging enhancements: Most logs now include the ownership hierarchy to manage multiple parallel calls
- Updated all third party dependencies including websocket-sharp and all WebGL npm dependencies
- awrtc_signaling: updated dependencies and changed the default config to support IPv6
- Fixed some incorrect namespaces in Byn.Awrtc.Native.dll
- Native: Major changes in how the audio functions. Let me know if any new bugs show up
- Native: Added first experimental support for custom AudioInput via the C# wrapper WebRtcCSharp.AudioInput. Example apps will be made available later.
- Native: Added UnityCallFactory.Config for testing purposes. It will allow turning on global experimental changes such as the new windows audio module
- Native: Added NativeMediaConfig.FrameBuffer. If set to true this will add a 1 frame long frame buffer to smooth the video frame rate.
- Native: Added NativeMediaConfig.ReturnLocalVideo. This is true by default and can be set to false to increase performance if access to the local video feed is not required within C#
- Native: Added PeerFactoryConfig to the native API to allow changing global settings and use multiple factories in parallel in the future
- Windows: Added support for the newer WebRTC audio module. This can be set via the UnityCallFactory.Config (must be set before the factory is initialized)