Version 0.974 of WebRTC Video Chat and WebRTC Network is now available in the Unity Asset Store.
- Full Stun / Turn support for all platforms
- Android version is now an optimized build
- native VideoChat applications support now echo-cancellation (see ChatApp.cs)
- Improved logging
Additionally, there have been a lot of small bugfixes and improvements in the documentation / sample applications.
I also have a few new sample applications to test new features. Please send an e-mail if you want to help testing!
Current test applications:
- Video conferences – changes the ICall interface to automatically create n to n connections between all users that use StartServer with the same address
- One to Many streaming – using a more low level interface allowing 1 to n connections or the creation of your own custom Video Conference tool. (The ICall interface builds on top of this)
- Custom Video Streams – allows streaming of raw images
- Raw Audio – allows receiving of raw PCM Audio from WebRTC (instead of automatically replaying it)